Fayette County Memorial Hospital (FCMH) Foundation received a donation from the Good Hope Lions Club of Wayne Township in the amount of $500.
The Good Hope Lions Club are proud to donate the profits generated from Christmas candy sales and the semi-annual pancake sausage suppers to many local charitable organizations. The clubs successful fundraising projects can be attributed to the outstanding leadership and hardworking members, as well as the tremendous community support.
Contributions to the FCMH Foundation make it possible for the hospital to:
– Enhance patient care services.
– Purchase state-of-the-art equipment.
– Contribute to expansion and renovation projects.
– Support the development of community programs that will improve the health and well-being of people in the communities served by Fayette County Memorial Hospital.
– Advance healthcare education for the communities we have the privilege to serve.
Fayette County Memorial Hospital is a critical access hospital (25-bed hospital) with over 30 healthcare providers, complete with a full spectrum of healthcare services and offers same day care appointments.
This article was submitted by the FCMH Foundation.