Transformer catches fire


The Washington C.H. Fire Department responded to reports of a transformer fire on South Hinde Street. Businesses in the area suffered from power loss while the fire department worked to put out the flame.


The Washington C.H. Fire Department responded to reports of a transformer fire on South Hinde Street. Businesses in the area suffered from power loss while the fire department worked to put out the flame.

The Washington C.H. Fire Department responded to reports of a transformer fire on South Hinde Street. Businesses in the area suffered from power loss while the fire department worked to put out the flame.
http://recordherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/web1_TransformerFireNearPrimeMeats.jpgThe Washington C.H. Fire Department responded to reports of a transformer fire on South Hinde Street. Businesses in the area suffered from power loss while the fire department worked to put out the flame.
comments powered by Disqus